Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tagging and social bookmarking

As long as I was on the delicious website I could gather info and tag them but I am having trouble bringing in bookmarks say from another search engine. I had fun with the delicious site but I am still a little unsure of myself with this material. Here is a lovely link for Vergil (if I did it correctly, that is). http://virgilius.org/index.html
So I found this video about Roman grammar on you tube which I thought was pretty funny. If you are unfamiliar with Latin grammar it probably won't make a lot of sense but I laughed. It is from Monty Python. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI.
I think I can get a lot of use out of the social bookmarking thing. I am really enjoying this.

4 comments:

  1. The video is pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

    I would like you to link those URLs to words in your post.

    We need to work on saving bookmarks if you are having a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Monty Python-that was great. Your blog looks great-BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved the video. I loved taking Latin when I was in high school because my teacher did make it fun. I think this will be great for your students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planar by your table make up the superior production.
    Share It

    ReplyDelete